Sunday 5 January 2014

From Smile To SILENCE

From smile to silence


It all began as a Simple Feeling
Many feelings turned into a Smile
Our smiles exchanged a Simple Talk
Which grew into a Mile!
With passage of time, Everyday we met & I remember the day -
"Our Perfect Sunset "The walk, The hug..
The scent of your sweat..
The rest in your arms that I'll Never Forget!
Everything seemed just so Perfect With life, I had no more Regret All i could think.. All I could see..Was nothing else..
Just"You & Me!
"A few did warn me, Day after Day But to this feeling I did not surrender..
But things with you were not the Same,
So beautiful it was, now its such a Shame...
As you left me insane
How I didn't see this.. Dunno Whom to Blame!
From Smile to Silence.. A Silent Cry
Its all reality that makes the Difference
As I turn behind..
Beneath the sky..
All I See.."A Single Set Of Foot Prints!"
....................! always a lots



No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...