Tuesday 26 August 2014

PASSING BY


Passing by.

I see the trees & the monuments,
Singing the stories of the decades,
Belongs here a short tale of you & me
They sing it when I pass by thee.
The series begins with once upon a time
When loving was a crime.           

With every step do I take,
Episodes of the past awake
Then recites the sorrow and the heathenhood,
I wonder why the story of the beginnings was so good.

Same is the sunshine same is the rain,
Seasons come and go,
There's no season for memories to strike,
Like the water rushing into my wind pipe.

The cloud in my heart filled with the feelings so intense,
Sailed all high independent.
Once destined to rise into the universe,
Happens now to shower in the form of tears.
I see into the sky upright,
Like it all happened the last night

Walking an extra mile on the endless lane,
For I believe our love to be since the world began.
Into the boundless universe,
Where unsung poem of us rehearse.
Carrying myself fathom by fathom away
Searching for a guiding star, that will take me to your way.

Than a mystery to be
Was I not better, not to be?
Still an impulse that provokes the desire
Burns inside me like a wild fire.

They call me outrageous,
Affected by a disease very contagious
I die and then re die
When I remember your last good bye!

After years shall I come back,
To feel the same wind blowing,
And the same sand glint,
With some other foot prints.
And the roads will spiel to me
A story of another you & me.

BG...




No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...