Tuesday 7 July 2015

A Poem for my sister


I see you growing everyday..
From the little fingers and nose,
You turned into a beautiful Rose.
I remember my sweet little sissy,
Fighting and shouting
And gossiping too…
Sharing all the secrets of the universe we knew..
One more special day,
Brings my love to convey,
And I want to say,
You have been the best part of my life..
You tease me, pinch me, and you are there to wipe my tears too..
I am lucky to have you.
They say you are a carbon copy to me,
I say,I could never get a companion better to be..
With all the innocence you carry,
There’s a brave girl inside you,
Who fights for her family and stands upfront,
during every calamity.
A girl I know with the diverse facets inside her,
Just like a diamond.

Your loving sister,
AKANSHA

4 comments:

Shaquib said...

nyc1 akansha

Once With Me said...

Thanks Shaquib...

Stay tuned for more such writings........

Unknown said...

Great work..
Keep it up.!!

Once With Me said...

Sure Ankit!!

I shall keep you posted for anything new...

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...