Tuesday 18 June 2013

Left Questioning!


                                                                      ANSWER ME


I was afraid first being with you!
Afraid of what I was feeling...
I felt love like I have never known
I didn't just feel you in my heart..
I felt you in my soul.!!!!
I had no idea i could feel so much..
My life was complicated..
I was afraid you wouldn't want to be in my life..
I was afraid i could not be all that you wanted me to be..
Slowly you made me believe I was all that you needed and wanted!
That you wanted to be in my life.
And when I truly trusted you and let you in....
I felt an immense feeling of contentment!
A feeling of happiness i had never known!
I felt ALIVE again!
Never did I dream you would leave like you did..
I never dreamed that the one who gave me such feelings would take them all away..
Take them away without a moment of hesitation.
I never dreamed the one i trusted and loved with my heart & soul would hurt me in this way.
Now am left questioning everything.. 
Everything he ever said..
Was our love real ever?
Was he ever my soul mate?
Was he ever mine?
How do you go on when the one you love so completely leaves?

When your every breathe was him..
HOW DO YOU BREATH ALONE???

BG..

No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...