Wednesday 19 June 2013

How do i say goodbye?

wish I could turn back time
I wish I'd never have to see that look in your eyes
You really broke this heart of mine..
Now it's time to realize u....from every little thing that tied u n me..
Now  it's a forever goodbye..
So here I am all alone
Just don't understand where did we go wrong????
I can't stop crying..
Can't take the pain
I know that u won't ever be back again...
And it cuts like a knife..
I'm going insane..
Wishing you would show me love again....
I'm losing my mind
But have to carry on...
We were meant to be together.......
Forever as one...
So this is where the story ends
Gonna take some days  to dry the tears in my eyes
You told me we could still be friends....

How can i be your FRIEND?
YOU ARE THE ONE EVERY TIME I LOOK AT
it makes me want you even more.....
How do I say a Good bye..?


No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...