Sunday 14 July 2013

Fruitless Garden

Fruitless Garden.
A touchy real story filled up my heart..
Must read story for every teen..

 Annie my wife is in the hospital for last 15 days. I am sitting besides her, watching if there's some movement, if she gets up,if she talks to me..if she calls me, if she smiles at me... Annie slipped in the bathroom that day.
I wonder how such minor accident will completely change all the things. Doctor said she had a "BRAIN HEMORRHAGE". The moment left me insane for some time, I felt like i lost my life, i found myself in the dessert alone searching my wife.. searching my lovely better half, searching her smiles..
I called up my daughters and explained them the things..
They came and  looked angrily at me.... as if I had done all the shit!
Mieka the younger one said " Look dad, my mom served you for 40 years though you was fit and fine. She continuously for you and you cannot help her in her bad times?"
"Didn't she look after you? Did you grew old in a shed?" I wanted to say it to her but kept quiet as I didn't wanted any nuisance.
Laaila the eldest said " We would have made nutritious things for momma to eat, but only liquids are left inside her nose through pipe, so its just a vain to stay here. And the doctor said a person in comma doesn't get through for years."
I was angry and wanted to tell it that when you was seek she stayed awake whole night.. again hardest to my patience i controlled.
They both had their families and offices to look after. I lost that little courage to handle this situation which was there with me.. I felt like left alone.
"Samy", "Samy", Annie murmured in between.
So I decided to call Samuel.
Many days passed but there was no reply from him.. I was worried about my son. I was worried if he himself is not ill.
After 5 days, a blue car appeared which brought Samuel, Lina & my son in law with it.
a driver with basket of fruits arrived after them.
"I came last night from New York dad, after listening about mom i couldn't stop myself to see momma" Sammy explained.
"But your wife could have come to see us" I thought in my mind when an immediate response came from Lina as if she heard what i said to myself, " We weren't getting any cab, you know dad how it is.."

" what happened to mom?" asked Samuel giving me no chance to react over Lina's explanation.
She was making your favorite cookies thinking that you will love them. That day She didn't had dinner and slept,....."
" Come on dad.... please tell me the things in Nut Shell... what exactly happened" Sammy interrupted in between. Surprised by this I reacted angrily and said " THIS IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED"

Sammy sensed my anger and controlled the things saying" It's ok dad, She is my mom! She will get fabulous soon" " Of course dad and you too please stop making her work more.." added Lina

" I got an important meeting" said Samuel and asked Lina to hurry up. "I will call you dad as I get free"
" I will send a greeting card to Granna" The little boy Robert whispered and they all left.

"Samy" "Samy" again Annie muttered, Now loosing all my patience I told her,
" Look at your Son, He had not come to see you... he had come to visit you. You was the one who used to fight with me for him, and he didn't even bother to look at you. Why have you left me alone?Please come back... Who will look after me? Who will talk to me? Who will be with me? Ohh i am all alone without you!"

Our children of whom we were proud left us in this situation alone to fight with our shaking hands. The one's whom we taught to walk hesitate to become our walking stick when we are old... when we need them..
Our garden flourished but with no fruits in it."

Please come back  who will walk with me in this journey of life?


No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...