Tuesday 16 July 2013

I want some one Like this.

Here I am with another one.

 Rains caught me with a viral infection and I had to rush to the clinic. Dr. Silva is a very good friend of mine.
We usually have a long talk every time we converse with each other. Today was something different for me though. " Hey, Doc! This is the same man I saw last month when I visited you. He is still here?" Looking at the same old man I asked Silva.
"Ya, he comes here every day. His wife suffers from Alzheimer's disease. She forgot everything. It's in the last stage. It has been 6 months around he has been coming to see her every day."
" Doesn't she remember her husband?" I asked curiously.
" She recognizes nobody. Not even her husband. she throws the things at him. She abuses him. She doesn't allow her to sit beside her." Silva explained it all to me.
 I just wondered how might be living. A huge feeling of sympathy ran into me.
I went to the man and talked to him. He had a simple smile but his eyes with deep grief.
"Hello Sir! ' I begin with huge nervousness, deciding what should I say to him.
" Hi " He immediately responded to me.
" I learned about the things happening to you every day and just could not stop myself to talk to you," I added.
" That's Life dear & we have to face it." He again replied with a gentle smile on his face.
" Sir, Why do you come every day if she has forgotten you completely?"

He said, " What if she forgets me and doesn't know who am I, I know her and I love her as I did before. How do I forget the time when we were together. I will hold her hand forever. I will love her and be with her always."

His reply made me stand nowhere. I just skipped my heartbeat. I respect this man. For him years, attitude, expectations, doesn't matter. For him, only one thing mattered than this whole world.... And that was that lucky lady who hated her, who didn't even know what she was doing, who didn't even was aware of the pain he is having watching her like this..and this man loved her madly. It was simply beyond everything.


No comments:

Featured post

My dear friend

My dear friend, It might occur or not to you, 'you'll change'; eventually, Remember? I told you. Even if I knew this wi...